2nd CDT Conference – April 25th, 2015
The Center for Diagnostics and Therapeutics (CDT) is holding its 2nd CDT Conference at Georgia State University! There will be a key note speaker in drug discovery and more than 10 distinguished speakers to cover hot topics in cancer immunology, antiviral therapy and new diagnostic methods. A poster session will be open to all attendees to showcase the newest results at the research frontier of chemistry and biology. It will be a day packed full of exciting and stimulating scientific interaction and exchange.
The conference will be held on Saturday, April 25th, 2015 in the Student Center Auditorium at the GSU campus, in downtown Atlanta.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Our Confirmed Speakers are:
- Dr. Suri Iyer, Georgia State University, “Electrochemistry to detect influenza virus”
- Dr. Claudia Palena, National Cancer Institute, “Tumor immunotherapy”
- Dr. Kebin Liu, Georgia Regents University, H3K9 methylation and colorectal cancer”
- Dr. Dennis Liotta, Emory University, Nucleoside therapeutics: past successes and future challenges”
- Dr. Boris Hinz, University of Toronto, Myofibroblast for diagnosis and therapeutics”
- Dr. Bradley D. Smith, University of Notre Dame, Optical imaging and photothermal therapy”
- Dr. Haitao Guo, Indiana University, HBV cccDNA formation and intervention”
- Dr. Jeffrey Conn, Vanderbuilt University, Allosteric modulators of acetylcholine receptors for the treatment of CNS disorders”
- Dr. Yuan Liu, Georgia State University, Eradicate cancer by SIRPalpha- deficient macrophages”
- Dr. Jyothi Rengarajan, Emory University, Biomarkers for tuberculosis diagnosis”